Are you suffering from acne?
Acne is a skin condition that causes whiteheads, blackheads, and inflamed red growths (papules, pustules, and cysts) to form. Acne is most common in teenagers, but it can happen at any age, even in an infant. Three out of four teenagers have some acne. Hormonal changes usually cause increased oil in the skin. However, people in their 30s and 40s may also have acne. At Haven Medical Spa, we have treatments for all types of acne, including:
• Pimples, Blackheads and Whiteheads
• Enlarged Pores
• Textured Skin
• Uneven Pigment
- Haven Acne System
- A customized treatment protocol that addresses the specific needs of each patient’s skin. Haven’s acne system consists of 12-15 treatments including deep cleansing facials, acne laser, and photofacials.
- Pixel Laser
- This non-ablative fractional skin rejuvenation treatment has become very popular, as it involves little or no downtime and delivers great results for wrinkles, acne and other scarring, and large pores and pigmentation issues. Pixel creates microscopic channels in the skin, causing the skin to regenerate and form new collagen, tighten skin and improve texture.
A non-invasive procedure designed to promote cell growth while helping to diminish imperfections by gently peeling away the skin’s top layers.
- Laser 360
- Rejuvenate your skin with Laser 360. It’s an exciting new aesthetic laser treatment that combines three revolutionary technologies to deliver softer, younger-looking skin in just approximately 60 days. The Laser360 skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatment reveals brighter, younger and healthier-looking skin, from the inside out. It treats fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, and discolorations from deep within the skin to give you a lasting new, revitalized look. This package includes a minimum of 21 treatments, skin care, and a foundation.
- Roll CIT Facial Series
- A cosmetic device that maximizes the penetration and effectiveness of active topical ingredients. At the end of the series the roller will be yours to keep for continued benefits.
Enzymes gently dissolve away dead skin, leaving your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.
A beneficial treatment to help you relax while restoring your skin to its optimal health. Our medically trained aestheticians will customize this treatment based on your skin’s needs.
AFT is the next generation of intense pulsed light. AFT yields a more efficient short-pulse broadband light that eliminates imperfections such as redness, rosacea, superficial facial veins, and age/sun spots. AFT will leave you with more even, younger looking skin.
Microdermabrasion can help your skin readily absorb home care products, and improve your skin’s elasticity, texture and tone, stimulate collagen production cell turnover.
A safe and non-invasive way to help rejuvenate skin by removing dead skin cells. This treatment will reduce the visibility of acne scarring and wrinkling, as well as do away with vellous hairs on the face.